- Adventure Awaits!
- Oh dear, I’ve misplaced my spellbook again.
- Wyvern Meat: tasty if cooked with the right seasoning—sage and pineapple juice are a great option.
- The view before her was beautiful in its own way. She perched on an overhang hundreds of feet above a desolate, dry riverbed where the mist settled like an ocean of white, moving gently with the wind. The bent and ragged branches of the pine trees twisted themselves out of the cliff face. She paused to admire how the little plants had stubbornly held onto their home through years of strong winds ripping at their limbs. A day without fierce winds was not common in this place but today was an exception, today they could rest.
The Avona family of fonts are inspired by fantasy games and calligraphy. Avona Serif is intended for flavourful user interfaces.
Avona Serif draws inspiration from Carolingian letter forms and aims to captured the calligraphic round, wide structure. The wide proportions are uncommon in the UI typeface landscape but are integral to its ability to radiate fantasy vibes. When combined with Avona as the display typeface, the two work together to create a visual feel of something from a long ago time of magic while still appropriate and functional for current technology.
I first released a beta version in late 2020 which included a very limited character set. Avona Serif now includes extensive Latin Language support, numeral sets, fractions, and a curved diagonals alternate set. I am planning on adding small caps and italics at a later date.
Supports 219 languages
Abenaki, Afaan Oromo, Afar, Afrikaans, Albanian, Alsatian, Amis, Anuta, Aragonese, Aranese, Aromanian, Arrernte, Arvanitic (Latin), Asturian, Atayal, Aymara, Azerbaijani, Bashkir (Latin), Basque, Belarusian (Latin), Bemba, Bikol, Bislama, Bosnian, Breton, Cape Verdean Creole, Catalan, Cebuano, Chamorro, Chavacano, Chichewa, Chickasaw, Cimbrian, Cofán, Cornish, Corsican, Creek, Crimean Tatar (Latin), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dawan, Delaware, Dholuo, Drehu, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, Folkspraak, French, Frisian, Friulian, Gagauz (Latin), Galician, Ganda, Genoese, German, Gikuyu, Gooniyandi, Greenlandic (Kalaallisut), Guadeloupean Creole, Gwich’in, Haitian Creole, Hän, Hawaiian, Hiligaynon, Hopi, Hotcąk (Latin), Hungarian, Icelandic, Ido, Igbo, Ilocano, Indonesian, Interglossa, Interlingua, Irish, Istro-Romanian, Italian, Jamaican, Javanese (Latin), Jèrriais, Kaingang, Kala Lagaw Ya, Kapampangan (Latin), Kaqchikel, Karakalpak (Latin), Karelian (Latin), Kashubian, Kikongo, Kinyarwanda, Kiribati, Kirundi, Klingon, Kurdish (Latin), Ladin, Latin, Latino sine Flexione, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lojban, Lombard, Low Saxon, Luxembourgish, Maasai, Makhuwa, Malay, Maltese, Manx, Māori, Marquesan, Megleno-Romanian, Meriam Mir, Mirandese, Mohawk, Moldovan, Montagnais, Montenegrin, Murrinh-Patha, Nagamese Creole, Nahuatl, Ndebele, Neapolitan, Ngiyambaa, Niuean, Noongar, Norwegian, Novial, Occidental, Occitan, Old Icelandic, Old Norse, Onĕipŏt, Oshiwambo, Ossetian (Latin), Palauan, Papiamento, Piedmontese, Polish, Portuguese, Potawatomi, Q’eqchi’, Quechua, Rarotongan, Romanian, Romansh, Rotokas, Sami (Inari Sami), Sami (Lule Sami), Sami (Northern Sami), Sami (Southern Sami), Samoan, Sango, Saramaccan, Sardinian, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian (Latin), Seri, Seychellois Creole, Shawnee, Shona, Sicilian, Silesian, Slovak, Slovenian, Slovio (Latin), Somali, Sorbian (Lower Sorbian), Sorbian (Upper Sorbian), Sotho (Northern), Sotho (Southern), Spanish, Sranan, Sundanese (Latin), Swahili, Swazi, Swedish, Tagalog, Tahitian, Tetum, Tok Pisin, Tokelauan, Tongan, Tshiluba, Tsonga, Tswana, Tumbuka, Turkish, Turkmen (Latin), Tuvaluan, Tzotzil, Uzbek (Latin), Venetian, Vepsian, Volapük, Võro, Wallisian, Walloon, Waray-Waray, Warlpiri, Wayuu, Welsh, Wik-Mungkan, Wiradjuri, Wolof, Xavante, Xhosa, Yapese, Yindjibarndi, Zapotec, Zarma, Zazaki, Zulu, Zuni
- Oldstyle FiguresThursday, March 12, 2015Thursday, March 12, 2015
- Tabular Figures$25.23 | £14.22 | €16.45$25.23 | £14.22 | €16.45
- SuperscriptTake Notes1 with bonus superscript symbols†‡§Take Notes1 with bonus superscript symbols†‡§
- SubscriptI love C7H8N4O2I love C7H8N4O2
- Ordinals1a 2o 3a 10o1a 2o 3a 10o
- Fractions2 1/4 cups2 1/4 cups
- Case-Sensitive Forms(¿Hello @friend?)(¿Hello @friend?)
- Curved Diagonals (Stylistic Set 01)Wyvern Meat Keeps Very WellWyvern Meat Keeps Very Well
- Standard Ligaturesfb fh fi fj fk fl fþ ggfb fh fi fj fk fl fþ gg